Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Mutiny ....Instigated

This is what happens when you incur Jagadguru's wrath. Dear folks of Indian Economy, listen to me, Jagadguru's parambhatkha*. Repent, Rinse, Repeat.

PS The chief heretic claims,

"I have read glib comments on this blog saying that we shouldn’t care about food prices because rich software engineers can afford to pay a bit more for food. I am sure they can, but it is a pity about the landless labourers, who constitute 40% of the poor. They work on land, but they also have to buy their food."

Well, duh, of course poor can not afford to pay more. But who is going to charge more from poor. Instead what we will do is give away food to poor** for free and charge filthy software developers*** something like zillion rupees. Now you must be thinking, why the hell will these cyber-coolies work. Well I have the solution. Motivate them with electric shocks. So, extreme programming, who is your daddy now, eh !

PPS By the way, I have no idea what was the point of original post and the rebuttal to the post. My mind is automatically turned off by any mention of poor. I am rich, screw the poor.

*Much to chagrin of that impostor who shall not be named.

** With same procedure for means testing as they have for MCM. I believe the chief heretic will get the reference.

*** Designation notwithstanding I am a Software inhibitor. I have managed to nip single handedly many bad ideas in bud with my lack of work ethics. Sure a few good ideas were also crushed in the process, thankfully wonks call this collateral damage

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Jagadguru is testing me through a cheap provocateur like you. I will pass this test.

doubtinggaurav said...

... and insult Jagadguru.
You are no true bhaktha of his divine self.