Monday, October 22, 2007

Did anyone miss me ??

Update: Ok, I am going to assume people are morbidly shy, though how are people ever going to get laid and win in this demographics war (as Mark Steyn is fond of saying) is not clear to me.

Anyway, educated readers, I present the love that shouldn't dare speak its name, but has, Mickey meets Sally

Another Update: I am not really fond of F1. Many people are, including VNS, but they are stupid. In fact I think this abomination is even more inane than cricket. Come on people ! What exactly is the point watching cars take endless turns on the track. Sure there are exciting moment such as crashes, but regrettably too few. Anyhow, what I wanted to say was, even though I have zero interest in the sports, being a jingoistic, I can not but rejoice at the news that Bappi Lahiri Vijay Mallaya has bought a team and renamed it as Force India.

Yet Another Update: Unbelievable ! As if unemployed (and unemployable) scholars were not enough, now even Italians are plagiarizing my brilliant ideas. Absolutely shameless! Listen Italian people, there is such a thing as honour among fascists.

0 comments: