You are here: Home > Video > Move Over Sholay
Or loss of innocence
ennio morricone... Did you see clint eastwood giving him the lifetime oscar?
he is the music director for those spaghetti westerners. Why is his name funny? I didnt father him.
Dear Sriram,Your children are going to have a hard time growing up.By the way you are seriously getting affected by Nilu. Do use some protection when you visit Maanga.
You are heaping insult on me. But I agree to the part about my prospective children.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ennio morricone... Did you see clint eastwood giving him the lifetime oscar?
he is the music director for those spaghetti westerners. Why is his name funny? I didnt father him.
Dear Sriram,
Your children are going to have a hard time growing up.
By the way you are seriously getting affected by Nilu. Do use some protection when you visit Maanga.
You are heaping insult on me. But I agree to the part about my prospective children.
Post a Comment