Saturday, January 05, 2008

I just want to say...

Obama reminds me of change consultant *. Anyhow I think that Obama is going to be the next second black president of Amreeka.

* Yes Frogji Dilbert reference.

Update 1: Is Huckabee going to be Republican nominee ? Did Giuliani (and McCain) overplay the hand ? I don't know the answer, however rise of preacher is the stuff political lores are made up of.

Update 2: Ewww, makes me feel dirty (via). Plus, the question "who will win in a fight between The Preacher and Captain Platitude", answered (via).

Update 3: Oh Daahling ! Seems I was wrong, Change is the new black in Amreeka. To be frank I am getting sick of this, I hate change ! I say screw change, what was good for Bhagwan Rama is good for me.

16 comments:

Sakshi said...

But what does he bring to the table? His inexperience is highlighted when he goes beyond "I was against the war from the beginning" speech.
But better him than Huckabee, I guess.

doubtinggaurav said...

Not a Dilbert fan are you ? I was alluding to this.

Anonymous said...

I trust the American voter. No way on earth would they vote a lady or a colored man. So it will be a Republican again.

Sakshi said...

You deleted my comment!!!
I am hurt. I threaten to spam. Be afraid. Resident dictator only can make frivolous comments and send links to DP :)

doubtinggaurav said...

Dear Sriram,

So they said about catholics but they ended up with Kennedy.
And for the record you are a very bad man :-)

Sakshiji

Which comment, I wouldn't dare to do such a heinous thing.

Sakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sakshi said...

@Gaurav- The one where I remarked on how abstruse comic strips like most of your blogs are beyond the grasp of my simple mind.

I actually own that book - never got around to reading it. Something or the other more fascinating read keeps popping up.

doubtinggaurav said...

Sakshiji

Sometimes blogger gobbles up comments or there might have been some problem with word verification.

Oh and buying a book and not reading it ! Why that is inexcusable. Now excuse me while go and finish off my wealth of nations :-P

Sakshi said...

@Gauravji, it was a gift. From you management types.
Otherwise no excuse only!
And yes, go read. Or work. Whatever you people do on weekend :P

Ritwik said...

Sakshi,

You've called the dictator "management types"??!! Oh horror of horros.

Anonymous said...

Wealth of nations? Why this affection towards economics, philosophy and logic by this generation? Why cant you guys be normal and watch porn instead. I am being honest, dont bring Nilu here again. I think there must be a law or something which should prohibit one from dropping economic theories and math jargon unnecessarily. Ritwik might even support the law.

doubtinggaurav said...

Sakshiji

Management types, now I am insulted :-)

Ritwik.

Who are you ?

Dear Sriram,

What makes you think I belong to this generation. And you write "Why this affection towards economics, philosophy and logic by this generation" and "dont bring Nilu here again" in the same sentence.
By the way who is Ritwik. And though I have no idea who Ritwik is , he is the only guy whose hobby is p0rn, OOPs

Sakshi said...

@Gauravji
We (people in science/academia - I know you hate plurality) believe that all of you who work in offices and actually *shudder* earn money, to be "management" types.
Serious case of envy, only.

Anonymous said...

Cheers to you old man. It makes me happy that I aint alone. Now lets kill young 20 somethings who use cryptic words like WIMWI and insti.... those are uncool words for heavens sake.

Anonymous said...

And btw, while my friends wear Brooks brothers to office my evenings are full of .

Sakshi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.