Friday Non Sense
1. Who the hell is Jivha ? Was he half as good as me? And considering how good I am, why am I not popular ? Why do people don't comment on this blog ? Why do they hate me ? Because I am different, is that why ?
2. I have come to conclusion that the real evil is liberal education. Without this Shivam would have been a normal human being, instead of being a retarded, hate filled nutborg, and Amit Varma would make sense.
3. I don't understand why Richard Dawkins is so popular? I mean he is a polemicist, that too third rate! I thought Atheists had better taste.

11 comments:
Of course "Jivha" was one of the best along with Nitin who still rocks and is 'feared' by govts around the world. It is sad he quit blogging.
Going by the comments on your blog you do have a lot of readers. People will only make a comment if they have something extra to add to your already great posts. So I think you should stop whining about not all readers commenting.
RS,
Well let me tell you, this blog is not about "education of opinionated mind" or "torturing the reality till it confessses the truth", or some shit like that. It is about "pathetic whinings of a social misfit", and it will be always like that, so better put up with it :-)
umm
I never know & dnot believe that the no.of comments define how effective is the blogger in swaying crowds like The Pied Piper of Hamelin...
most times, I read what the blogger says and remain silent after internalising it...but find self not being able to comment cause the expression is a bit too powerful!
most prefer to read, while a few love to come out...
On second thought..
I pose-
a)Do the so called or believed leading bloggers influence others with their POVs (point of views)?
or
b)they tend to be thought-provoking expressionists, who in turn, incite discussions or invite different perspectives on a specific issue?
I feel, the latter version is healthier n all-inclusive, with the former being a breeding ground for "blind n dumb lamb culture" ...J
J,
While number of comments may or may not reflect the popularity of the blogger, they do boost my ego, which is the reason I blog in first place.
Also any discussion over intellectual utility of blogging is futile, because people are dumb by nature, which includes me and you. Humanity is a study in stupidity on scale of cosmos
fair enough,quantity is the tangible ego-booster in the world we live that is driven by numerics
but let's not forget the divine, the best heard and studiously orchestrated white space called the obligatory silence....it is deep and intangible..
I love this bit "Humanity is a study in stupidity on scale of cosmos"...n am fool who is mentally prepared for the outcome despite knowing the fact that what would happen if I dnot follow Twain...it is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt....BART openly says there's cut in the domain of fools...'sensible fools"..ah,what a positioning!
I comment only in the "rarest of rare" cases, because I am disqualified under your comments policy.
wrote to your confession link! Please do read it!-J
gaurav,
But isn't that fair, I never get to comment on your blog :-)
I guess we would agree that liberal education is nothing but leftist propaganda peddled at taxpayers' expense. I don't quite see how libertarians are products of liberal education?
Frog,
Liberal, libertarians (like Amit Varma ) same difference to me :-)
Post a Comment