Saturday, June 23, 2007

Bharat Ek Khoj

Well, it is one in the morning and I am stuck at office so for old people of my generation who grew up with one channel and without the divine guidance of AOE here is another of my favourites,



















Of course it is only last year that I came to realize the it was hindi translation of Nasadiya Sukta. Ain't secularism grand !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gaurav,

Thanks a lot!

It seems you are in love with Nasadiyam. Can you recite it (the original verses from RV: 10-129)? If not, can you please mail me at amar.k6@gmail.com? I want to send you something.

Thanks,
Amar

PS: I blog at http://brahmanisone.blogspot.com

doubtinggaurav said...

Amar,

Unfortunately I cant recite suktas to save my life :-(

Will mail you, thanks.

In The Shadows said...

Hmm.. another AOE fan..

Play AOE2 - Somehow, in multiplayer, I feel it closely imitates real life...

doubtinggaurav said...

Shadows,

That is true.