Saturday, June 23, 2007

Mile Sur Mera Tumhara

Another of oldies. Quality of video is so-so, but the song I think is not bad at all






















Sometimes despite all the morbidity of socialism, at least during those times there was one idea. The idea that we are one. That this country is worth respecting.
Somehow I find that missing now. It is a very wretched feeling.

Yes I do feel offence, because there are things that I feel are worth feeling offence for, because there are things that I respect and cherish. Isn't that what humanity is all about?

Heavens forbid there comes a day when man becomes indifferent, cold.When he stops bothering because that would be the "rational" thing to do.

5 comments:

Cinamon said...

Thanks Gaurav, its a part of some sweet memories.

Dhruv said...

Gaurav,

Thanks a lot for digging up this and "ek chidiya" before. Hehe still remember these from toddlerhood. In fact I had been remembering "mile sur.." with a friend a few days back.

Wonderful stuff!

doubtinggaurav said...

Cinamon, Dhruv,

Pleasure is all mine. Yeah lately I have been struck by nostalgia guess this is part of growing old.

Prasanna said...

Hi Gaurav

Thanks for all those videos.


Self and wife had a profound discussion after viewing them

doubtinggaurav said...

Prasanna,

You are welcome :-)